911 is the emergency helpline number of United States and the 911 Emergency Dispatcher game is also based on the same idea. In the game, the needy will call you and report the emergency to you your job is to send help as soon as possible. Download our mod apk file to get unlimited money. You have to make your decisions wisely because one wrong decision could affect other life in the game.
You have to quickly dispatch the help as soon as possible. The game is great because you have to make some of the really hard decisions. There are multiple levels in the game, you can click the start button to simply start the game. There are some fake emergency reports too so you have to detect them.
Progress throughout the new scenarios and situations!
911 Emergency Dispatcher Features-
- Decide the fake emergency reports
- Overall Good User Interface
- Anyone can understand the game easily.
- Multiple Levels
- Your decisions decide the fate of others
How to Install 911 Emergency Dispatcher APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 911 Emergency Dispatcher Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 911 Emergency Dispatcher mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 911 Emergency Dispatcher Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install