6ix9ine Runner is created by Gamejam. Other than the creation of puzzle and sporting events, they likewise foster mood games, games identified with music. What’s more, this game is most certainly not equivalent to the games you have played at any point ever.
When entering the game, you will assume the part of Tekashi 6ix9ine, a person who claims a Youtube channel with almost 18 million supporters and almost 4 billion perspectives. You will control this person with a Light Saber from the famous actor Wars and cut the squares before his eyes until the finish of the melody.
As I said, 6ix9ine Runner isn’t care for other mood games in many regards. In the first place, as far as interactivity, like the game Beat Saber, you will utilize the sword and cut toward the bolt on the squares are moving towards you. The interactivity of 6ix9ine Runner is something similar, however somewhat less difficult, you simply need to move the person to the front of the squares, the person will naturally slice.
Second, you likewise need to focus on the shade of the squares, when cutting some uncommon squares, you will be undying for a couple of moments. It is a defensive charm that assists you with effectively beating deterrents coming.
How to Install 6ix9ine Runner APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 6ix9ine Runner Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 6ix9ine Runner mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install