50 LoopsMOD APK is a well known and engaging Casual, which depends on your solicitation. Its most recent update with the mods to download and in front of you! The 50 Loops, which has been downloading 5,000,000+ downloads to date, is quite possibly the most famous Casual game.
50 Loops Mod is a Casual Android Game . (com.motionlab.looper) The most recent authority rendition has been introduced on 5,000,000+ gadgets. On a five-point scale, the application got a rating of out of 10, an aggregate of 31486 individuals casted a ballot.
50 Loops mod APK is an altered form of 50 Loops. In this game, you can play with limitless jewels, Gold and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the web. In this game you can make various structures and develop your town bases, likewise you can make your own military assault different factions and guard your base in war. With the increment in level, you have new recourses and characters. These completely exhilarating elements make the game fascinating.
50 Loops Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Enough gold coins can be resurrected once to get a lot of gold coins
Where to Download 50 Loops Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install 50 Loops APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 50 Loops Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 50 Loops mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install