3DTuning is an android simulation game where you can design your own car using a Unique 3D car configurator. There are more than 1000 cars in photorealistic quality. Install mod apk to unlock everything in the game.
This game is developed by “3DTuning”. You can create and share your garage of unique cars with individual tuning projects. You can design the interior and exterior of your own car. There are multiple wheels and other parts which you can try on.
1. Huge selection of cars, exterior design, and tuning options;
2. Brand new car models, as well most popular cars of the 20th and 21st century;
3. Unique collection of wheels, front and rear bumpers, grills, headlamps, and tail lamps, spoilers, fenders, mirrors, as well as a variety of air intakes and much more;
4. Available features include exterior color change, suspension level customization, car paintings and many more;
5. Application is integrated with 3DTuning.com, so your unique car garage is always at your disposal, while constant and frequent site updates are immediately available on your mobile devices.
3DTuning Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- free paid content hack
Where to Download 3DTuning Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install 3DTuning APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 3DTuning Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 3DTuning mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 3DTuning Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install