1 Bit Survivor is an easy to play but difficult to master randomly generated roguelike with stylized pixel art and survival horror elements. Fight to survive 28 Days of the Zed-pocalypse and save your pet Cat!
Join the Discord for Tips!
An unstoppable virus has destroyed humanity. Many turned into mutants. The rest fight for their life. Drive your car across the country to reach the underground bunker and survive.
Will you make it to the end? Or succumb to the monster threat?
– Simple controls: Move and Shoot
– Casual: Easy to play but difficult to master
– Turn-Based: Take your time and make your choices carefully
– Survival Horror: Limited resources make every decision matter
– Roguelike: Only one chance to survive, if you die it is Game Over
– Single-player Offline Rogue-like
– 3 Unlockable Character Classes
– 9 Different Enemies
– Procedurally Generated Levels
– 10 Level Tilesets
– Stylistic 1-Bit Pixel Art style
– Unique first person animations
– Extensive Run Statistics
– Minimal Ads and No Microtransactions
– In App Purchase to Remove Ads
See how the game was made from concept to reality in the Project Jumpstart devlogs.